Event Rentals & Weddings
Our campus is temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Currently, we are not accepting any event rentals.
Thank you for your interest in event rental facilities at Springfield Baptist Church (SBC). The following facilities are available for rental use:
- Springfield Worship Center
- Springfield Ministry Center
- Springfield Activity Center
The rental process includes the following:
- Prospective renters must complete an event rental inquiry form for consideration.
- Once the inquiry form and application have been approved, a rental agreement and rental terms will be issued to renter.
- Renter must review and agree to the SBC facility guidelines and policies.
- Your event will not be confirmed until a deposit has been received along with a signed contract.
- After your event has been confirmed, an event coordinator will contact you 30 days prior to your event to review your set up and other logistical requirements. All logistical requirements must be made at this time. We cannot accommodate onsite requests. It’s the responsibility of the renter to meet with the event coordinator. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your event.
- Renter will also meet with the event coordinator two weeks prior to the event to review event rental terms and to confirm vendors and other logistical items.
For additional information or to request a facility tour, please contact the Events office at or call the church office at 770-929-1111.
Springfield only conduct weddings for SBC members only. Pre-marital counseling is required for any wedding ceremony taking place at Springfield. An inquiry form must be completed for consideration. Please complete the inquiry form and an Events Ministry Team Member will contact you to follow up on your request.