Welcome to Springfield Baptist Church! We are so glad that you have decided to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. We invite you now to Open your heart, pray and receive Him as your personal Lord and Savior.
Romans 10:9-10 - 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Invitation to Christ
If you just prayed the Prayer of salvation and accepted Christ as your Savior, Welcome to the Kingdom of God! We encourage you to now Connect with a Bible Believing Church to assist you with Christian Discipleship. Our prayer is that you would Connect with us here at Springfield Baptist Church.
The next step is Baptism
Jesus was baptized in the Jordan River by John the Baptist.
—Matthew 3:13; Mark 1:9; Luke 3:23
Baptism is an outward expression of an inward spiritual change that takes place when a person receives the free gift of salvation. The Bible tells us we don’t get baptized to get saved. Rather, we are baptized because of our relationship with the One who died so we can have eternal life. It is therefore extremely important that baptism occurs after a person has made a conscious decision to repent of their sins and profess their faith in Jesus Christ.
To request Baptism, click here.
If you just accepted Christ or if you are already a believer there are several ways to become a Member of Springfield:
- After service you are invited to text “Join (5646)” to 855-465-1937 for Membership Information and to join a short Zoom call after the Sunday Service. This call will be available for 30 minutes after each Sunday service.
- You may also send an e-mail request to and a member of our Assimilation Ministry will contact you within 24 hours for a personal conversation.
- You may also click here and fill out the Membership Form
To help guide you through your New Member’s experience and Get you Connected in Ministry we have created a G.R.O.W.T.H. Pathway just for you. After your Membership form has been completed and received you will begin the journey along the SBC GROWTH Pathway.
- 1st stop is “Altar Intake” where you will be greeted by our “Welcome Team”
- 2nd stop is “New Members Orientation”
- 3rd stop will be the “Spiritual Gifts Class ”
- 4th and final stop will be “Get CONNECTED & Join a Ministry”